Error loading the flow variable: Unable to read column sampling mode

Hi Team,

I am using Tree Ensemble node and want to pass flow variables as configuration values. For the column sampling mode it is throwing me the below error. I have entered ‘All columns (no sampling)’ as the flow variable value. Can someone help me to figure what exactly will be the flow variable value for all the four option?

I have entered ‘All columns (no sampling)’ as the flow variable value.

What does this mean exactly? Have you created a flow variable called called “All columns (no sampling)”?

It looks like your Tree Ensemble Learner node is set up to use a flow variable for defining the column sampling mode. Have you created this variable? If so, what is its name?

What does the Flow Variables tab in the configuration window look like?

Hi,
“All columns (no sampling)” is the value of the flow variable name-‘Feature_Selection_technique’. I have assigned it to column sampling mode. You can refer to the below screenshot

Thanks,
Anushka

I see what you’re saying now.

The columnSamplingMode field in the configuration window is expecting a variable that has one of 4 values: Linear, SquareRoot, Absolute, or None

“All columns (no sampling)” is the value of the flow variable name-‘Feature_Selection_technique’

Try changing All columns (no sampling) to None

2 Likes

Hello @Anushka,

see bottom topic how to find out in general what is value behind certain node configuration:

Br,
Ivan

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.