Error Loop / Merge Variables

Good morning,

We have created a process that checks for the existence of files in FTP, this created a loop that executes every 30 seconds and the conditions to exit the loop are, download the file or 30 runs without success.

This loop was created for 4 different vendors and they run concurrently. The problem is that when I try to concatenate variables appears the following error message:

WARN  WorkflowManager                 Unable to merge flow object stacks: Conflicting FlowObjects: <Loop Context (Head 1:239:249:441:469, Tail unassigned)> -
 iteration 0 vs. <Loop Context (Head 1:241:442:439:469, Tail unassigned)> - iteration 0 (loops/scopes not properly nested?)

I've tried to delete the variables, but we can't. Try to also use the node table creator and create only one column with a single information, but when we use the node concatenete of the problem.

Can someone help me?

Follow the image below of the process:

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/knime_error-png

You might try the wrapped nodes, with those you can select which flow variables you want to "publish" to the output (or which ones you would like to include in the input).

I've tried to select only one variable, but appear all ...

I´m having the same issue, did you solve it Georthon?

I guess there are loop inside the metanodes?

Try to wrap them, this should solve the problem.

Best regards, Iris