Error message when trying to view Classification Threshold Analysis Node results

I get the following error when I try to see the Classification Threshold Analysis Node visual results,

“TypeError: Unable to get property ‘init’ of undefined or null reference
at Global code (Unknown script code:1:17445)”

I’m able to see the results in tabular form but there seems to be a problem when I try to visual the graph in the pop-up window. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!

Hello @rinaldiinjapan ,
Which version of the KNIME Analytics Platform are you using? Also, would it be possible for you to share the log file along with a sample workflow that helps us reproduce the error?

Thanks,
Sanket

2 Likes

Thank you for responding @sanket_2012 , how do I access the log file? I’ve reviewed the error log but it doesn’t seem to contain anything related to this error in particular. Is there somewhere else I should be looking?

Hello @rinaldiinjapan ,
You can access the log file from the Menu button, as shown in the attached snapshot

Thanks,
Sanket

2 Likes

I’m using KNIME 5.2.2. Thank you for showing me how to access the log. Unfortunately nothing is logged about the error when it happens. Again, the tabular data seems to run fine, but it’s the pop-up window that causes the following error. I’d suspect the workflow would run fine on your computer as this same workflow works fine on my work computer. I’ve attached the error message. Should I still send an example workflow?
Error

1 Like

Hello @rinaldiinjapan ,
I will try to run it and get back to you.

Thanks,
Sanket

1 Like