Error message while updating

I keep getting this message while trying to update:

HTTP Server ‘Internal Error’: https://hub.knime.com/-/spaces/-/latest/~4Kl27FPUjAx8EqK8/content.xml
HttpComponents connection error response code 500.

Dear joseidom,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I will forward this team to the team responsible for handling it.

In the meantime, you may download the latest version of KNIME from this page. I hope this helps you update to the version you prefer. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

Best regards,
Jinwei

1 Like

Dear Jinwei,

A month has passed and there is no solution to this problem. I can’t update extensions, nor upgrade from version 4.7.1 to 4.7.3 of the software. I am about to start teaching course based on Knime and I’m afraid participants will not be able to update extensions.

Hi @joseidom -

It’s strange that you’re getting an error that links to a component when trying to update your software. (Incidentally, is it this component? Principal Components Analysis with R – KNIME Community Hub)

Have you tried a fresh install of KNIME 4.7.3 from the page linked above? Possibly something is corrupted with your install, but based on the information provided it’s hard to know for sure. It’s possible that your work/school network is blocking access to the Hub and/or KNIME update sites somehow.

After a reinstall, if you are still running into problems, can you send over your knime.log file and some screenshots showing what you’re trying to do when the error occurs? That would help us troubleshoot further.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.