I already increase the memory to 5 g in the KNIME.ini file. As well I increase the amount of cell to 100,000.
But I get this Error again.
ERROR PCA Apply 2:6 Unable to clone input data at port 1 (Transformation model): Java heap space.
The normal PCA is working well, but the combination of PCA Compute and PCA Apply bring this error.
Thank you for your help
Are you able to increase the memory to 10G and see if that helps with execution? Would you be able to send us the workflow you are running for us to test on our end as well?
it is not possible to increase the memory to 10G sorry. Yes, here is my Workflow.
The CV files contain around 30-50 mb.
Can you answer a few more questions for me:
- What version of Knime AP are you using?
- Are you running this on the server or locally? If Server, what version of Server are you using?
- If you decrease the number of cells being processed does the same issue occur? I’m trying to figure out if any workflow will run with less data to parse over.
- Do you have any other workflows that work using the combination of PCA Compute and PCA Apply, that you can test with?
- Would you be able to attach the workflow as a file to this thread so we can test on our end as well? We should be able to generate fake data.
thank you for your answer.
Here are the answer to your questions:
- With a reduced dataset it is possbile, with bigger dataset it is just possbile untill the PCA Apple node
- Not really, everytime when I combine both, the workflow was not running, that why I just use the normal PCA Node.
- Yes of course i will share the workflow
PCA 1.knwf (327.8 KB)
The normal size of the data is 30-50 mb big. I reduce this for the upload.
Have you tried splitting that into two workflows. Save the PCA model and the data and start a new workflow maybe with a garbage collector at the start (without any other workflows running).
Another idea could be to try the new columnar storage format.
This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.