Error please need help - Error: Network learner Error

I am not sure why this error is occuring please someone help me out:

ERROR Keras Network Learner 3:24 java.lang.Exception: Failed to receive message from Python or forward received message. Cause: Connection reset ERROR Keras Network Learner 3:24 Execute failed: An error occured during training of the Keras deep learning network. See log for details.

This is my work flow:

Hi Haroon2001 and welcome to the forum!

Could you please provide the knime log so we can see the details? You can see it’s content via View --> Open KNIME log.

Additionally, please have a look at how to write a post and give more information: Which KNIME Analytics Platform version? Which version of the Keras Network Learner?

Best regards
Steffen

2 Likes

Hey I’m sorry the format of the post isn’t good. This is my first time using the KNIME forum so I am learning!

The KNIME analytics platform that I am using is v4.6.4.v202211210858

The Keras Network Learner’s version is 3:24

KNIME_log_1.txt (86.1 KB)

1 Like

Hi @Haroon2001,
Thank you for the log. I found this:

Deep learning Python back end installation tests failed.
Cause: Python library 'tensorflow' or one of its dependencies is missing.
Python library 'keras' or one of its dependencies is missing.
In case Python packages are missing: you can create a new Python Conda environment that contains all packages required by the KNIME deep learning integrations in the "KNIME Deep Learning" Preferences.

It seems like your Python environment does not contain the libraries necessary for the Deep Learning integration. Did you follow the setup guide yet? You can find it here:
https://docs.knime.com/latest/deep_learning_installation_guide/index.html#_anaconda_setup

1 Like

@Haroon2001 I have a longer article coming up about KNIME and Deep Learning integration. In the meantime you could check out this entry:

Or try to use these Keras and TensorFlow examples with Conda Environment propagation after you have set that up (KNIME and Python — Setting up and managing Conda environments | by Markus Lauber | Low Code for Data Science | Medium).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.