Error: triggerReExecution (Client-side validation failed. Please check the page for errors)

Hello all,

I have put together a component in my KNIME workflow that allows the user to select a specific date in the interactive view, whereupon all relevant line charts are updated. For the selection of the date I have used the node “Nominal Row Filter Widget”. The component works fine, but the problem I have is that when a new date is selected within the interactive view and I click on the Refresh button, the following error message is displayed

However, if I select the date in the configuration window of the “Nominal Row Filter Widget”, the update works without any error. Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be?

I would be very grateful for any feedback.

Best regards
Hamza

Hi @hm1995,

Could you please provide us with a small example with dummy data?

Best,
Dzhanhir

Hi @dzhanhir,

sorry for the late reply. Sure I can provide you a small example with dummy data. My table for this dashboard looks like this:

This table (the output) is connected directly to my component, which starts with the nodes “Refresh Button Widget” and “Nominal Row Filter Widget” which gives my user the option to filter the data. After that “Row Filter” Node is used to filter out my “QS_Nr” one by one. Then a pivot table is created (Groups = Datum_Ausführung, Pivots = QS_Nr, Aggregation = ID-Recht (Count)) and line plot for each “QS_Nr” is created. Here a screenshot, how the component looks like:

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Hamza

Hi @hm1995,

apologies for the late reply. Thank you for providing some more insights into the workflow, but I’m afraid I wasn’t able to reproduce the issue on my first try. Could you maybe export and share a simple workflow that experiences the issue?

Kind regards
Marvin

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.