Error while Deploying workflow to KNIME Server

Hi Team,

We recently installed a KNIME Server 4.11 with KNIME 4.2.0 as executor on a GCP instance. The server runs fine. But from my KNIME Analytics Platform 4.1.3, I am trying to deploy some workflows to the server. When I deploy a small workflow, it gets deployed to the server without issues.
When I try to deploy a larger workflow which is 11MB in size, it fails with below error. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Ravi,

That error indicates a “Payload too large” from the server. I am not aware of any size restrictions for Knime Server with the new 4.11 version, but let me dig a bit deeper and see if there are any new settings I may have missed or if there are any known issues with GCP and I will get back to you.

Thanks,
Zack

1 Like

Hi Ravi,

It appears that this message is not coming from Knime itself but possibly a firewall/proxy somewhere in your environment not allowing messages of larger than a certain amount through. Please check with your networking team.

Thanks,
Zack

Hi Zack,

You are right. We changed the settings from our end and it worked just fine.
Thanks for the pointer.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.