error while installing Ilastik

Hello,

I tried to install Ilastik on knime. I followed the instructions : File/Install Knime Extensions/then Community Contributions Image processing / Ilastik. But while it's installing, an error message plots :

An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
session context was:(profile=KNIMEProfile, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=, action=).
Problems downloading artifact: osgi.bundle,jfreechart,1.0.19.201704081916.
invalid LOC header (bad signature).

I don't know how to solve this problem

Thank you for your help !

Dear Julie,

did you try the installation with KNIME Analytics Platform 3.4?

Sorry for the trouble,

Christian

Hello,

I tried with KNIME Analytics Platform 3.4 and now my error message changed into :

An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
session context was:(profile=KNIMEProfile, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=, action=).
Problems downloading artifact: osgi.bundle,org.knime.knip.omero.libs,0.10.0.v201510111033.
File has invalid content:C:\Users\buquet\AppData\Local\Temp\signatureFile3669856016786421979.jar
Invalid content:insightLib/ice-grid.jar
The file "insightLib/ice-grid.jar" in the jar "C:\Users\buquet\AppData\Local\Temp\signatureFile3669856016786421979.jar" has been tampered!

Thank you for your help,

Julie

Hi Julie,

this one seems to be a broken download. Can you restart KNIME and try again and see if the problem persists?

Best,

Christian

Indeed it works now !

Thank you !

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.