Error with Tree Ensamble Learner

Dear all,

I am experiencing an error with the Tree Ensamble Learner Node that I am unable to solve.

I have an unbalanced training set (category A 983, category B 5388), so I decided to modify the Ensamble Configuration settings so I can use equal size categories to derive each tree in the ensamble learner. The settings are as below:

Basically, for each tree I want to select all the samples from the minority category A and an equal number of random samples from the majority category B.

However, when I try to start the learner, I have the following error: “Execution failed: The parameter nrSelect must be > 0 but was 0”:

I am pretty sure that the error is caused by the “Equal size” sampling method, because when I set the “Data sampling Mode” to “Random” or “Stratified”, the node is executed correctly.

Do you have any suggestion how to solve this issue? I already used these settings in the past with data similar to those I am using right now, and I am not sure why it is not working this time…

Best

Domenico

Have you already tried it “with replacement” (boostrap)

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.