ERROR WorkflowDownload

Hi. I want to use one of workflow examples in KNIME Hub, but I encounter this error when I download it:
“ERROR WorkflowDownload Unable to download workflow: Download failed: The entity is not backed by an input stream, entity class is : java.io.InputStream”
I also tried it by drag and drop from Hub to Knime explorer, but the error is the same. How can I solve it?

hi @RoyaMm
have you try download it with vpn ?
IP is prohibited in some countries (such as Iran)

@Sajjadmosaheb
yes the VPN is on.

Hello @RoyaMm,

do you have issue only with this one workflow or any workflow you try to open/download from KNIME Hub? If only one can you share which one is it? If with every do you remember if downloading from KNIME Hub ever worked?

Also are you able to connect to Examples Server from KNIME Explorer and check examples?

Br,
Ivan

Hello @ipazin,
this problem is with any workflow of Hub, and downloading workflows from Hub does not work. But there is no problem with Examples Server from KNIME Explorer.

Hi, try different one.

1 Like

Hello @RoyaMm,

ok. So seems traffic might be blocked somehow even with VPN enabled. Wondering can you download workflows from KNIME Hub? (So instead Drag&Drop functionality try download icon)

Additionally here is topic with same issue and was solved so might help you as well:

Br,
Ivan

Hello @ipazin
Thanks a lot for introducing the topic. I finally downloaded the needed workflows.

1 Like

Hello @RoyaMm,

glad to hear that :+1:

Br,
Ivan

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.