Example workflow is not executing properly

Hi,

I wanted to use the Elbow Method used in one of the KNIME examples (server) but I found out that it doesn’t work properly (I have used this before without any problem).

08_Other_Analytics_Types/01_Text_Processing/17_TopicExtraction_with_the_ElbowMethod

When I execute the workflow, in the Elbow Method stage I get this message several times in each iteration:

WARN Java Snippet 0:237:69:769:0:599 Evaluation of java snippet failed for row “Row1_cluster_0”.The exception is caused by line 35 of the snippet. Exception message (IndexOutOfBoundsException): Index: 1, Size: 0

Where the Index grows with each iteration.

I think something has gone wrong after the recent KNIME updates, be cause in one of my workflows where I have used the method (copied from the example), it was working fine before and now when I reset the nodes and execute them again, I get the same warn messages with no output.

Best,
Armin

1 Like

Hi @armingrudd,

Thanks for reporting this issue. This seems definitely to be a bug we introduced in out latest release. We will investigate the issue and fix it as soon as possible!

Thanks again,
Simon

2 Likes

Hi @armingrudd,

We have implemented a fix for this issue that will be part of the 3.7.1 release. Thanks for bringing it up :slight_smile:

Best,

Marc

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.