I tried to Do the following in a Python (labs) node and it works without a problem. you can also display the Table inside Python. But when I try to use it in Knime again the next Node always gives me:
Execute failed: Last batch index is 26040, but maximum batch index is 2277.
I now tried around a bit, but can’t really find the problem. The only thing I found out that I have a few Data errors in my dataset with ID and r together not being unique. if I remove those the error dispersers. I tried to generate some artificial data with and without duplicates but it worked both times independent of size. I didn’t really know what the problem is at this point, but with the cleaned data it works. Thanks for the help anyway.