Executor cannot load job because of missing node.

Hi Sam,

We are getting strange error when we execute the workflow through scheduler by adding any of these Slack nodes. However, it works when we run the workflow through AP.

Could you please look into it on HIGH priority?

Do you have the log file?

It looks like it’s failed to load a node, presumably the node with the node ID 109 is a Slack node?

It could be that the nodes didn’t install on the AP instance used by the server or the plugin has failed to load but I’ll need to see what the error messages are.

Cheers

Sam

Log errors:
org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Error occurred while loading workflow into memory: An error occurred during the creation of a job for ‘/engineering/integration/finalfrontier/test’: No such node ID: 128

at com.knime.explorer.server.rest.RestServerExplorerFileStore.throwCoreException(RestServerExplorerFileStore.java:403)
at com.knime.explorer.server.rest.RestServerExplorerFileStore.loadWorkflow(RestServerExplorerFileStore.java:1356)
at com.knime.explorer.server.internal.view.actions.rest.RestServerExecuteAction.execute(RestServerExecuteAction.java:251)
at com.knime.explorer.server.internal.view.actions.rest.RestServerExecuteAction.access$1(RestServerExecuteAction.java:245)
at com.knime.explorer.server.internal.view.actions.rest.RestServerExecuteAction$2.run(RestServerExecuteAction.java:155)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:56)

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: An error occurred during the creation of a job for ‘/engineering/integration/finalfrontier/test’: No such node ID: 128

at com.knime.explorer.server.rest.RestServerContent.createWorkflowJob(RestServerContent.java:1862)
at com.knime.explorer.server.rest.RestServerExplorerFileStore.loadWorkflow(RestServerExplorerFileStore.java:1348)
... 4 more

2020-08-19 11:30:01,255 : WARN : main : : Node : Message Slack User (beta) : 12:6 : Errors overwriting node settings with flow variables: Unknown variable “icon_url”
2020-08-19 11:30:07,599 : ERROR : Worker-100 : : RestServerExecuteAction : : : Error occurred while loading workflow into memory: An error occurred during the creation of a job for ‘/engineering/integration/finalfrontier/test’: No such node ID: 128

org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Error occurred while loading workflow into memory: An error occurred during the creation of a job for ‘/engineering/integration/finalfrontier/test’: No such node ID: 128

at com.knime.explorer.server.rest.RestServerExplorerFileStore.throwCoreException(RestServerExplorerFileStore.java:403)
at com.knime.explorer.server.rest.RestServerExplorerFileStore.loadWorkflow(RestServerExplorerFileStore.java:1356)
at com.knime.explorer.server.internal.view.actions.rest.RestServerExecuteAction.execute(RestServerExecuteAction.java:251)
at com.knime.explorer.server.internal.view.actions.rest.RestServerExecuteAction.access$1(RestServerExecuteAction.java:245)
at com.knime.explorer.server.internal.view.actions.rest.RestServerExecuteAction$2.run(RestServerExecuteAction.java:155)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:56)

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: An error occurred during the creation of a job for ‘/engineering/integration/finalfrontier/test’: No such node ID: 128

And more over, I dont see the node ID within the workflow the one it is showing in the error and the node ID varies for every new change/modification in the workflow.

From googling the issue it does look like it’s caused by not being able to find the node in the KNIME installation.

The section of the log you shared didn’t reveal any information about the missing node. Could you double check they are installed on the Knime server? I’ll have a look and see if I can find another cause.

Further checks that could be done:

• Create a workflow that only tries to send a Slack message see if this gives the same error
  • Check that the Slack integration feature is version 2.6.1v202008132209. I assume you’re on KNIME 4.1? Do you install from downloads zip files or local mirrors rather than the live site on the server? If so maybe you’ve got the version that couldn’t install properly on 4.1

I’m afraid I don’t have access to a KNIME server so you’re probably going to need some help from someone on the KNIME team if you can verify that you have the correct version of the nodes installed.

No worries and sorry for the confusion. Something went wrong at server end so, the error occurred. Its all good after updating the slack version on server.

Thanks for all your help.

3 Likes

Glad you got it working.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.