Export multiple graphs?

Hello,

I am producing multiple scatter plots and I’d love to be able to export them in a report. It could just be a “collage” of images, I just wish I could have a page with all my graphs. If I could even add a title, that would be superb.

I tried using a Jonier and then a Table to Image, but the Table to Image asks me to select one or the other graph. I also tried Image to Report but it doesn’t accept the output from a joiner.

Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks a lot,
Anjalie

Hi,
If you install the KNIME reporting extension, you can do it via a BIRT report. Here is a guide to get you started with that: Getting Started with BIRT in KNIME | KNIME.
I hope that helps!
Kind regards,
Alexander

2 Likes

Thank you for your help Alexander, I will look into it Birt!

@Anjalie what you could do would be to export the graphics as PNG and then place them into an excel file. Not very elegant but you would have them in one file / overview.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I have a lot of graphs (more than 10) and I will be doing this analysis very regularly. I need something streamlined. If I can’t make it work with BIRT mentioned above, I think the easiest is to just make a python script and use pandas.

It’s really too bad that there is no easy export of multiple results.

Maybe you can explain again what you expect as a result. What would this Python script and pandas do?

Hi @Anjali ,

I am also not sure whether I understand your problem correctly, but maybe the Column to Grid – KNIME Community Hub node enables you to bring a large number of plot into a BIRT report more easily.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.