Feature selected loop start

Dear Community,
I am trying to use the feature selected loop but I have problems with my score variable. In practice I am scoring with a distance similiarity so the lower the distance the better the score but the feature selection loop end node does not accept the calculated distance as a flow variable. I am getting the following message:

WARN Feature Selection Loop End 0:100:131:139 There is no compatible flow variable (Double) at the inport.

How can I solve this issue?
Thank you and best regards
Giuseppe

Hi Giuseppe,

then I guess your distance is of type Int?
You can use the Math Formula (Variable) node to convert your Int flow variable to Double (you don’t need to modify it just defining it as output will do the trick).
If that doesn’t solve your problem, can you upload the workflow or a screenshot of the flow variable table you pass into the Feature Selection Loop End node?

Cheers,

nemad

Dear Nemad,

maybe my problem is that I don t get how to define a flow variable which i can pass to the loop end node. How can i tell the node that the calculated distance should be a flow variable and pass it over to the loop end node?

Thank you for your help and best regards,
Giuseppe

Hi Giuseppe,

you will have to use the Table Row to Variable or Table Column to Variable to convert the output of your Similarity Search into a flow variable which you can pass to the feature selection loop end.
Note that the Feature Selection Loop End expects a scalar number that indicates the performance of a model such as e.g. the accuracy.

Cheers,

nemad

2 Likes