(not sure if this is the right place, let me know)
In this exercise, steps 5-6 of the solution say;
"Start a new workflow branch with the Integer Configuration node. Write, for example, “amount” as the name of the flow variable, and 6 as its default value. "
Where do we put ‘amount’ - as the Label or Parameter/Variable Name? Neither seem to work. On the Flow Variables tab in the entry box after FlowVariableName? Or somewhere else? I’ve set all of them to ‘amount’, assuming this should cover all the bases.
Next in 5-6;
" In the configuration dialog of the Row Filter node, open the Flow Variables tab, navigate to the “lowerBound” item, expand it, and select the “amount” flow variable in the menu next to the “IntCell” item."
However, when I open the Row Filter Flow Variables tab, this is what I see;


It is difficult to understand how flow variables behave and how to decipher the way to make them work.