File Upload Node (Wrapped Metanode) - How do I prevent the metanode from looking for a default file?

I have a wrapped metanode that uses the File Upload quickform to allow the user to select a local file for processing. When the workflow is deployed on the server I get an error that ‘default file is not found’ if I blank out the default file field in the File Upload node and the wrapped metanode. How can I prevent a default file from being needed to run the workflow from the server? All I want is for the user to select the file from his local drive to feed the workflow. Thanks.

Thank you for your question.
You can use the “Disable output, if file does not exist” flag in the File Upload node and use a blank default file. The node (and subsequent ones) will not fail, and you can upload the workflow to the server and let the user provide a file.

Hope that helps,
Jeany

Thanks Jeany. That works.