Get Request - URL-Yahoo finance

Hello everyone, I’m new here and I’m trying to familiarize myself with KNIME. So far I have read a lot and now I would like to start with my first program.
Please excuse me if my question is not correct at this point or is not correct in general.
I want to use a “Get Request” node to get financial data from Yahoo Finance, for example for Apple. How do I do this, which URL do I have to enter? Examples from the net were always several years old and always led to errors.
Does anyone have a tip for me?

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Several years ago I developed a Yahoo Finance URL to use in a GET request. It no longer works due to a variety of changes Yahoo has made. It still may be possible, but frankly after reading a variety of posts on the subject its beyond me. I was able to develop a Python script employing the yfinance package which seems to work fine. I’ve wrapped the workflow in a component so it has interactive inputs. You’ll need a Python environment with the packages highlighted below. You can add a Table writer (Excel, CSV) after the Python Script node if you want to save the output.

3 Likes

Do you need help with the Python or have you just lost interest?