Global Thresholder

Since recently, don't know exactly when, I get this error when running an instance of the Global Thresholder:

ERROR ThreadPool                      An exception occurred while executing a runnable.
ERROR Global Thresholder   0:119:0:2  Error in row Row0#Label: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Incompatible IterationOrders
ERROR Global Thresholder   0:119:0:2  Execute failed: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Incompatible IterationOrders

This node is run within a wrapped MetaNode. Strange thing however is that when I don't pass the image through the Global Thresholder Tess4J is still able to produce results, which it shouldn't because the image is not thresholded.

Luuk

Hi Luuk,

about Tess4J: Maybe Tess4j internally does a thresholding in case the image is not thresholded yet?

about the bug: It's actually a sanity check of the algorithm to avoid errourous behaviour. We should reallly work on our error messages ;-)). Can you quickly describe what kind of input images you operate on? I think it's an Img + Labeling and you perform the thresholding on a certain ROI?  Any chance you can provide us a minimal workflow to reproduce the problem?

Best,

Christian

Ill see if I have some time for that tomorrow. The image is the R channel from an RGB image, which is cropped using a labeling. I don't think Tess4J does internal thresholding, as I think I once had an error message about a wrong type of image being supplied to Tess4J

Hi Christian,

I emailed you about this matter.

Luuk

I found the problem and I will fix it asap. Thanks for the help.

Christian

and pushed. should be available in tomorrows nigthly build.

Cheers and thanks again,

Christian

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.