Google authentication error

Hi,
I want to connect to my google drive and the google sheets. Using Google authenticate node, I have tried to sign in with Google using Location >> Memory. When I selected my official account, I got the below error.

IT team said they have allowed this integration, but still, I couldn’t connect. Any steps I need to follow to connect?

Br,
Braveen

Hi Braveen,

This seems like an internal policy issue :confused: Do you get this error even if you only select the necessary scopes (so only read/write to google sheets)?

Best,
Karen

Yes, they said KNIME team have to add some SSO. I have tried the support mail, but they replied saying I gotta post here if I’m not a paid user.

Hi Braveen,

Yes, our support mail is intended for KNIME Server customers, but the forum is a good place for this type of question. Could you find out which parameters your Google Workspace admin has set for the third party access?

Best,
Karen

Hi,

I have asked the parameters, here is what I got as an response!
“KNIME has to add our SSO URL, Entity ID and Certificate, Knime webapp is not available in marketplace to add it under App allow list”

Do you have our org added?

Br,
Braveen

Hi Braveen, no KNIME won’t add the SSO URLs. The Analytics platform uses localhost to fetch the tokens from the SSO provider. The issue that you are having is most likely that your company policies don’t allow adding localhost as a valid redirect URL. There is nothing we can do here :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.