Google Sheets: Payload exceeds limit of 10485760 bytes

Hi,
my request is the same as this: Google Sheets: Payload exceeds limit of 10485760 bytes

Unfortunatelly I didnt found a way to send gsheet request splitted into chunks… The only way that I found is to implement it and then use service.Spreadsheets.Values.Update/Append…

Is it possible to have the solution explained in a better way please?

Thanks
Regards

Ryan

Hi Ryan,

To make sure I understood your request:

You are able to get around the payload exceeds limit issue by using the workflow from the previous ticket and then use the service.spreadsheets.values.update/append? And you would like help explaining the workflow better?

I am a bit unsure about which part of the solution you need assistance with.

Thanks,
Zack

Hi Zack,

the workaround that I found is to split the body via service.spreadsheets.values.update/append in different chucks. For me this is a workaround and not a solution!

Is it exists a real solution to Update a Google Sheet when I get that error message?

Thanks
Regards

Ryan

Hi Ryan,

I’m not sure there is a “solution” from Knime’s side as this is a limitation of Google Sheets, and we do not have control over their accepted payload. You may want to reach out to Google to see if there is a way to increase that payload size?

Thanks,
Zack

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.