I tried to install the software located here: https://samthiriot.github.io/knime-shapefiles-as-WKT/, however, after restart KNIME does not open properly. I cannot see the toolbars and remove this software. Is there a way to either:
- Revert KNIME to the setup it was before this installation, or
- Delete the software from the backend so that it doesn’t open when KNIME tries to open?
A view of KNIME post-install (nothing shows up):
Thanks for your help!
So I ended up finding a way to revert the version as follows:
- From the help (only thing which worked), I searched for ‘install new software’
- From the window that came up, I clicked on ‘What is already installed?’
- Then selected the tab at the top called ‘Installation History’
- Selected a time before which I had downloaded the file above
- Clicked ‘Revert’ on the bottom
- Restarted and works like new!
If anyone has experience with that Spatial software - please advise if any suggestions to make it work? It looks like it is high potential, but not at the cost of disabling KNIME for more than an hour!
which KNIME version are you using? I’m on 4.01 and just managed to install it successfully from KNIME Hub. Drag&Drop icon from the right into your running KNIME session. Make sure you have right update sites enabled. Check that under File --> Preferences --> Install/Update --> Available Software Sites. This extension is under community extensions Experimental…
Installation worked for me as well under KNIME 4.0.2. @supersharp, were you possibly using a KNIME version older than 3.7.2?
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.