Hiliting broken?

Hi,

The bi-directional hiliting correspondance between Interactive Table and Interactive Segmentation appears to be broken (see attached PNG). I'm using the "SimpleHilite" workflow from the tutorial.

Details:

Win 7, 64-bit

KNIME Analytics Platform: 3.1.2

KNIP: 1.4.1.201604050950

Thanks

Reddy

HI Reddy!

Can you make sure that in the configuration of the Interactive Segmentation View the tab "Label Transformation" is set to " $LabelingName$#$Label$"?

Explanation: We need to establish the mapping between the label of a cell and the RowID in the table. This is done by (virtually) transforming the labels in the correct format.

Does this help?

Christian

PS: I think $LabelingName$#$Label$" should be the default in the future.

Hey Christian,

The Label transformation is indeed set to $LabelingName$#$Label$. 

FYI, I downloaded the SimpleHilite from the example workflow server and ran it as is.

Best,

Reddy

Hi Reddy,

seems to be a problem we already fixed on our nightly build a while ago, that's why I couldn't reproduce it. It works just fine on the nightly build. We will cut a release for 1.5.0 soon. Until then, you can simply download the nightly build according to the instructions here: https://tech.knime.org/wiki/knime-image-processing-nightly-build.

Best,

Christian

Christian,

Yes, it works with the nightly build.

Reddy

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.