How are class probabilities calculated by Naive Bayes Predictor ?

Hello,

Obtaining the class probabilities through the Naive Bayes Predictor node is easy. However, I am encountering some difficulties re-calculating those probabilities. I wonder whether this would be due to precision or the actual formula.

Suppose a nominal class prediction problem with the following document to predict: word1 word2 word2, with both words being columns of a value of 1 for that instance in the document vector. Suppose the class could take any of the two values A and B.
Please note that in KNIME, I have applied the Number To String node to the term columns in the document vector, so that Naive Bayes Learner basically sees "1.0" and "0.0" for each term - if I don’t do this, it appears that NB Learner will not calculate the counts correctly.

Given the above, I’d assume that Naive Bayes Predictor would score the instance as follows:

score(class = A) = p(class=A) x p(term = word1 | class = A) x p(term = word2 | class = A)^2
score(class = B) = p(class=B) x p(term = word1 | class = B) x p(term = word2 | class = B)^2

Would that be the correct formula for calculating the score ?

Furthermore, would the predicted class probabilities be calculated using the following formula ?

probability(predicted class = A) = score(class = A) / sum(score(class = A), score(class = B))
probability(predicted class = B) = score(class = B) / sum(score(class = A), score(class = B))

Kind regards
Geo