Hi guys, I have a table with a column type collection. I need to get the frequency of each word.
Example:
Col1 Col2
0 (aa,bb,cc)
1 (cc)
2 (bb, dd, ee, ff)
3 (aa, cc)
Output must be:
aa 2
bb 2
cc 3
dd 1
ee 1
ff 1
Hi guys, I have a table with a column type collection. I need to get the frequency of each word.
Example:
Col1 Col2
0 (aa,bb,cc)
1 (cc)
2 (bb, dd, ee, ff)
3 (aa, cc)
Output must be:
aa 2
bb 2
cc 3
dd 1
ee 1
ff 1
Hi eferro,
you can use Palladian’s Corpus Creator node for that (just filter out the #DOCS row which gets automatically created):
Find an example workflow on my public NodePit Space:
Hope this helps!
@eferro So, did it work?
Yes gays, it works. Thank you! Sorry for the delay.
Superb, great to hear 