How to define path on XPATH

I used de html parser to get the content from a news web site and I need to get content from the article.
In html code de article 
The problem is ....don't know how define de xpath on xpath node. Could you please help me? I have a short deadline for my project and I can't advance without this data.

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2014-07-24/pandora-knows-how-to-cash-in-on-nasty-politics#r=hpt-fs  this is an example of the page that I need to parse (please check de html code)

My problem is extract the content from <div id=article_body itempro=articleBody>

<html class=....>

<body class...>

<div class="clearfix"....>

<div class="column-container clearfix">

<div class="column primary"...>

<div id="content">

<article class="businessweek".....>

<div id=article_body" itempro="article_body">

Ok, that query is a bit long, but try:

//dns:html/dns:body/dns:div[@class="clearfix" and @id="container"]/dns:div[@class="column_container clearfix"]/dns:div[@class="column primary"]/dns:div[@id="content"]/dns:article[@class="businessweek"]/dns:div[@id="article_body" and @itemprop="articleBody"]

...and use a string cell as the return type.  Otherwise, use default settings.  Screenshots attached. 

Thanks Aaron,

I'll try it now

Hi, again

It works, you saved my life!!!!

I just need to make some adjustments because disse path is reading some labels with titles of news articles of other pages.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.