How to edit forum profile full name?

Hi,
It’s been a while since new forum software is running but yet I cannot edit my full name at profile preferences page (It’s the same as the username).
Best,
Armin Ghassemi Rudd

3 Likes

@armingrudd Did you manage to find a way? I cannot work out how to set my actual name, which is currently the same as my username.

Hi @takbb,

Provide your full name (if you like) here and then wait for an admin to change it for you. This is how it worked for me.

:blush:

2 Likes

Thanks @armingrudd

Dear admin… Please can you work your magic?
Many thanks
Brian Bates.
:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

jupp, just changed this.

5 Likes

Done Jannik! (@AnotherFraudUser)
Edit: Seems not possible now or at least not for me. You’ll have to wait a bit longer.
Ivan

1 Like

Please change mine too. My name is Guilherme Noronha.
Sincerely,

1 Like

Hi there,

because of internal processes changes to usernames are not possible. If you need to change, we would recommend to make a new account.

Please excuse this inconvenience, we will keep on working to make this possible.
Best, Iris

1 Like

Hi Iris,

If we make a new account, I assume we would lose any posts we have made?

I would like to change my username (from vitle to dtle) but I would also like to keep the topics I have created and the posts because I like to refer back to them (I am a very new learner).

Any recommendations that doesn’t involve losing my historical posts on this account?

3 Likes

Is there any news on the option to change the displayed user name in forum and hub?

Thanks in advance,
Giuseppe