How to predict cash flow? and Dr's Performance

Hi There,

Could you please help me if we can use KNIME to predict cash flow, have data on In Flow & Out Flow of cash (Obviously related to a date of transaction), based on this would we be able to determine CF?

Secondly how do we predict the performance of a Dr, who says / mentions the treatment belongs to a T2 (As an example), where T1, T2, T3 are the groupings done based on the severity of the treatment provided to the patient.

Hi @crn12

Welcome to the KNIME Forum :slight_smile:

It would be great if you could give us some more details what you would like to achieve here. In general, yes this is possible with KNIME

1 Like

HI Iris, thank you for the reply i did find your video which you had presented very valuable, Im not from a background of statistics hence there are lots of stufff which just goes over my head :slight_smile:

Anyways, my problem is we have a chain of dental clinics and im trying to figure out the revenue forecasting, and Dr’s performance.
TEST KNIME.xlsx (13.8 KB)

The above file is for Dr’s performance I would like to understand whats the avg drs performance for all drs (Simple avg formula can give us), forecasting their performance (C&T), most importantly is the “C” co relating to “T”
C - Consulting
T - Treatment

Higher the C&T the performance is good…

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.