How to reconize the duplicate information?

Hello knime community, this time I am working on a project using an Excel document. but the data of the different rows is repeated in all the extension of the sheet. So I’m trying to solve the problem by using a rules engine to find and match the same features in different columns. But I can’t make it work.
So in the end i dont know how to reconize the duplicate information on diferent rows

is there any node to apply a solution to this problem?

Did you already try the Duplicate Row Filter node? Maybe it helps. Here’s an example workflow how to use it: Duplicate Row Filter – KNIME Community Hub

4 Likes

hi @hotzm. I never use this node before but i will doit right now. tnks, btw i will share the result

Ok, now i can fix the Duplicated information along the diferent columns, but first i have to cut the information to preserve the rest of the columns of the elimination proces. and now i need to utilice a Joiner node to make it hapens, and i can´t join the two tables correctly. i don´t wanna be abusive in the forum, but if you know how to doit, just let me know, tnks alot.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.