Hello.
I was wondering if I can update workflow have same Component at the same time.
I’d appreciate it if you could tell me how ![]()
Thanks,
hhkim
Hello.
I was wondering if I can update workflow have same Component at the same time.
I’d appreciate it if you could tell me how ![]()
Thanks,
hhkim
Thank you for your reply.
I want to update component without opening any workflow.
I was wondering if it is possible.
Hi @hhkim
Depends on where you are working.
If you have a KNIME Server you can put THIS setting to be true. If so, it updates the component when the workflow is loaded into the executor (note: NOT the workflow in the workflow repository, only the one for the job) and makes sure the job is executed using the newest component version.
If you are working solely on the AP, I am not aware of any way to do this, sorry.