How to use Matlab Scripting nodes in KNIME?

Hi,

I have no idea how to use matlab scripting nodes in KNIME.

I have installed matlab standalone, production server, runtime and also created a server instance as a service and it's running.

Currently when I use those nodes, I get this error:

ERROR Open in Matlab       0:9        Execute failed: Support code location could not be determined. Could not convert from URL to URI location.
URL Location: file:/C:/Program Files/KNIME/configuration/org.eclipse.osgi/122/0/.cp/lib/matlabcontrol-4.1.0.jar
Code Source: (file:/C:/Program Files/KNIME/configuration/org.eclipse.osgi/122/0/.cp/lib/matlabcontrol-4.1.0.jar <no signer certificates>)
Protection Domain: ProtectionDomain  (file:/C:/Program Files/KNIME/configuration/org.eclipse.osgi/122/0/.cp/lib/matlabcontrol-4.1.0.jar <no signer certificates>)
 null
 <no principals>
 java.security.AllPermissionCollection@5424beb1 (
 ("java.security.AllPermission" "<all permissions>" "<all actions>")
)

Class Loader: org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.EquinoxClassLoader@19ef2cd7[de.mpicbg.knime.scripting.matlab:3.1.0.v201602120920(id=122)]
Class Loader Class: class org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.EquinoxClassLoader

Hi Armingrudd,

Matlab is part of the Community Extensions. Some examples of scripts are available on the github page: https://github.com/knime-mpicbg/knime-scripting/wiki#Public_Template_Repository_of_the_MPICBG

I think it would be worth checkin out License and Support Section, as well.

Hope it helps.

Best,

Daria

Hello

After struggling for months, I found out that it's an UAC windows problems, just lower the settings of User Account Control and you are all set.

Cheers,

Merouane

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.