I am trying to replace Error value 0 for Amount spend with the Mode) or remove them please suggest a node for me to do so.

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to replace Error value 0 for Amount spend with the Mode) or remove them please suggest a node for me to do so.

Please see below screenshot

My current data setup

@Nimisha1986 if you want to have the mode (the most frequent value of a column) you can use the advanced settings of the Missing Value node

1 Like

yes i actually wanted to replace some of the values like 9999 to mode but how do i do it using missing value, i tried to figure out but was unable to

@Nimisha1986 you might first have to set the 9999 values to missing and then replace the missings

Sorry do you know hw do I set them to missing values?

I figured to use rule engine but i am unable to come out with the command (or rather get the correct one)
‘$Amount Spent$ = ‘9999’ => missing’ this si wrong… the column is amount spent and the number is 9999

I finally gotten the command to work but my amount spend became (?)

@Nimisha1986 here is a maybe slightly over-engineered version how to process multiple double values and replace a 9999.0 with NULL.

Replace specific values with Missings - multiple columns at once - KNIME Forum (76692).knwf (114.0 KB)

2 Likes

Thanks, I manage to use two row filters to get it working.
Rule Filter #1 to identify 9999 values
$Amount Spent$ = 9999 => 9999
TRUE =>$Amount Spent$

Rule filter #2 Convert the values to missing
$Amount Spent$ < 9999 =>$Amount Spent$
MISSING $Amount Spent$ => FALSE

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.