Hey Guys,
New to KNIME but I’ve used Tableau extensively. For the life of me I can’t figure out what I assume should be a very simple task.
I have *.json data feeding in. Some data is missing and represented by a red ?
I want to do an IF THEN check to see if the cell contains a missing value.
IF = missing[?] THEN Proceed
ELSE Stop
It’s such a simple task in Alteryx. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Thanks,
Josh
Hi @plunketj
There are several possible KNIME answers to this question. Could you please post here your *.json data as a text file ? It would help the forum to reply with the most appropriate answer.
Best regards
Ael
Unfortunately I cannot share this data.
The cells from the *.json are Strings by the time I need to work with them. They come out of the JSON to Table node looking per the screenshot.

What’s the easiest way to achieve this?
Note that my example is only going to have 1x cell run through the check. My intention is to include the string in the output when the source is not empty but disclude the cell completely when it is empty.

Hi @plunketj
Please find below a few KNIME options to illustrate several solutions which may suit your needs:
20220104 Pikairos IF cell Is Not NULL.knwf (29.6 KB)
Best
Ael
Thank you so much. That top one is exactly what I was looking for!
Thanks for validating the solution and glad it helped
!
Best wishes,
Ael