- Knime developer to build functional and efficient server-side applications to replace existing financial applications written in Excel and MS Access as well as creating new applications based on clients’ requirements.
- Responsibilities include participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle including understanding of the financial concepts, documenting requirements, developing Knime workflows, integrating with Knime Server, testing the results
- Understand existing financial systems and solutions which were implemented in Excel Formulae and Excel Macros
- Experience developing moderately complex workflows in KNIME.
- Familiar with strategies for acquiring data from a variety of data sources.
- Experience creating and troubleshooting SQL queries.
- Designed, analyzed, developed, and maintained KNIME analytics projects based on technical functionalities and business process requirements.
- Migrated existing workflows to KNIME analytics platform and automate existing processes.
- Building Analytical workflows and customized UI Development using Java for KNIME web portal
- Understand the needs of the client and implement functional requirements accordingly.
- Document existing functionality and the end state functionality
- Help design and implement functional requirements
- Build efficient back-end features in Knime
- Integrate workflows on the Knime server
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Prepare technical documentation
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
- Minimum of 2 years as KNIME developer
- Good understanding and familiarity with Knime Nodes repository
- A minimum of 2 years as Python or Java developer
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; Data driven and results-oriented
- Full understanding of the Data Extraction-Transformation-Load Process (ETL Process)
- Experience delivering with an agile methodology
- Understanding of Big Data concepts and flows
- Skilled at working with third party service providers
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
If interested drop your resume to Karishma.firstname.lastname@example.org