IMP4p in proteomic

Hi, I am working with proteomic data in both local and server knime environments, but prefer the local environment. As far as I can tell, the R and Python in my local environment is correctly set up and can handle most of the community nodes required (non-linear normalization, e.g.). However, the IMP4p node for missing value imputation remains problematic in the local environment and crashes with problems in R. It works fine in the server environment. I have already checked that all the R packages required by IMP4p have been installed in my local R library. Nevertheless, it produces the following error:
ERROR R Snippet 5:1:0:927 Execute failed: Error in R code:
Loading required package: Iso
Iso 0.0-18.1
Loading required package: truncnorm
Loading required package: norm
This package has some major limitations
(for example, it does not work reliably when
the number of variables exceeds 30),
and has been superseded by the norm2 package.
Loading required package: missForest
Loading required package: missMDA
Error: $ operator is invalid for atomic vectors
Error: object ‘output’ not found
Error: object ‘output’ not found
Error: object ‘output’ not found.

Has anyone else had similar problems with this node?

Thanks for your attention.

Hi @0nly4phil,

thanks for trying and for validating the environment already. Which extension and which node are you talking about? Is it the R Snippet node or a IMP4p node (I cannot find it)?

Could you provide a minimal workflow?

Best regards
Steffen

Hi Steffen, it is the imp4p node from Gitfolders. However, it fails in the R Snippet (for NA imputation) node.
Here is the relevant section of the workflow:
tab.knwf (92.1 KB)
The nodes should be set up.
The attached file can be used in the input.
2AT_raw_47ATn7.txt (1.5 MB).

Thanks

Hi,

what do you mean by gitfolders?
I found this component here which I guess is what you mean: KNIME_metanodes/Metanodes templates/Data processing/Values imputation (imp4p) at master · OmicsWorkflows/KNIME_metanodes · GitHub

Maybe somebody else in the forum with R knowledge has more clues than I have :slight_smile:
Otherwise, you might try to contact the maintainers (see the description of the component for the email address) or describe the issue in the above GitHub repository.

Best regards
Steffen

Ok, thanks, will do.

Regards,

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.