Import images to report

Hi everyone,

I would like to import the scatter plot (with its straight line) produced by the Linear Regression node in a report. 

I tried using the node Date Report, but by opening the report (clicking the icon above in the bar) I get a picture box with a red cross in the top left corner. Trying to display it (clicking the View Report button) in DOC format, I get the message in Word "The image can not be displayed ". I get a similar error trying to display in other format (such as ppt, html, web viewer, etc) and so I’m not available to see this graph.

I've also tried to import an histogram bar chart created with the node via the node Image Report, but also in this case I find in the report, instead of a picture, a box with a red cross on the top and trying to display it (clicking the View Report button) in DOC or other format, I get the message in Word "The image can not be displayed “.

I think I'm missing some steps. Please could you help me?

Thanks in advance,

Anna

Are you trying to use SVG or PNG? (I had similar problems with SVGs in the preview.)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.