Importing BERT model from hugging face

@Redfield
Hi
I’m trying to import this model using BERT Model Selector but it doesn’t appear in hugging face list. Also when I try to import using the remote URL option I get this error:

does not appear to be a valid module

Can you help me with this?
Thanks

Hello @armingrudd

The list of models is maintained manually, so we do not put there all models from Hugging Face.
What you can try to do is to paste the model name, like this:

However the model does not fit Learner node - I am getting another error. Unfortunately we cannot support all the models available in Hugging Face. Python code and the NN models are extremely unstable and unsustainable, so we cannot do anything about that. The only suggestion I have for you is to try to experiment with using different combinations of these packages to make it working:

• tensorflow
  • transformers

Also try to find out what versions were used to train this model, that might help.

1 Like

Thank you!
I didn’t notice we can enter our input.
I tried different versions of the model and they couldn’t be imported too. I also tried to use “bert-base-multilingual-cased” from hugging face but I got this error while training the classification model:

‘str’ object has no attribute ‘shape’

I’m using the multilingual model from Tensorflow Hub. It seems this is the only model I can use for Persian/Farsi here.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.