Indigo install

Hi, 

I am a new user of Knime and I am trying to install Indigo on version 2.11.3.  I have added the 2.11 Community Contributions to the Available Software sites and subsequently installed Installed Knime extensions.  This downloads a number of useful cheminformatics tools but there is no sign of Indigo.  The only two indigo related fields for download were (1) Indigo KNIME integrations and (2) Source for Indigo KNIME integration and both were installed.  Are these the only two files for installation?  

Upon Installation I get a number of errors, see below.  I'd welcome any suggestions on how to fix this problem.

Thanks,

Dave

ERROR     RepositoryManager                  Node com.ggasoftware.indigo.knime.fremover.IndigoFeatureRemoverNodeFactory' from plugin 'com.ggasoftware.indigo.knime.plugin' could not be created: Can't load factory class for node: com.ggasoftware.indigo.knime.fremover.IndigoFeatureRemoverNodeFactory The corresponding plugin bundle could not be activated!

ERROR     RepositoryManager                  Node com.ggasoftware.indigo.knime.IndigoHydrogenAdderNodeFactory' from plugin 'com.ggasoftware.indigo.knime.plugin' could not be created: Can't load factory class for node: com.ggasoftware.indigo.knime.hadder.IndigoHydrogenAdderNodeFactory The corresponding plugin bundle could not be activated!

ERROR     RepositoryManager                  Node com.ggasoftware.indigo.knime.IndigoHydrogenRemoverNodeFactory' from plugin 'com.ggasoftware.indigo.knime.plugin' could not be created: Can't load factory class for node: com.ggasoftware.indigo.knime.hremover.IndigoHydrogenRemoverNodeFactory The corresponding plugin bundle could not be activated!

ERROR     RepositoryManager                  Node com.ggasoftware.indigo.knime.layout.IndigoLayout2DNodeFactory' from plugin 'com.ggasoftware.indigo.knime.plugin' could not be created: Can't load factory class for node: com.ggasoftware.indigo.knime.layout.IndigoLayout2DNodeFactory The corresponding plugin bundle could not be activated!

ERROR     RepositoryManager                  Node com.ggasoftware.indigo.knime.IndigoMoleculePropertiesNodeFactory' from plugin 'com.ggasoftware.indigo.knime.plugin' could not be created: Can't load factory class for node: com.ggasoftware.indigo.knime.molprop.IndigoMoleculePropertiesNodeFactory The corresponding plugin bundle could not be activated!

ERROR     RepositoryManager                  Node com.ggasoftware.indigo.knime.IndigoValenceCheckerNodeFactory' from plugin 'com.ggasoftware.indigo.knime.plugin' could not be created: Can't load factory class for node: com.ggasoftware.indigo.knime.valence.IndigoValenceCheckerNodeFactory The corresponding plugin bundle could not be activated!

ERROR     RepositoryManager                  Node com.ggasoftware.indigo.knime.IndigoFingerprintSimilarityNodeFactory' from plugin 'com.ggasoftware.indigo.knime.plugin' could not be created: Can't load factory class for node: com.ggasoftware.indigo.knime.fpsim.IndigoFingerprintSimilarityNodeFactory The corresponding plugin bundle could not be activated!

ERROR     RepositoryManager                  Node com.ggasoftware.indigo.knime.IndigoMoleculeFingerprinterNodeFactory' from plugin 'com.ggasoftware.indigo.knime.plugin' could not be created: Can't load factory class for node: com.ggasoftware.indigo.knime.molfp.IndigoMoleculeFingerprinterNodeFactory The corresponding plugin bundle could not be activated!

ERROR     RepositoryManager                  Node com.ggasoftware.indigo.knime.combchem.IndigoReactionGeneratorNodeFactory' from plugin 'com.ggasoftware.indigo.knime.plugin' could not be created: Can't load factory class for node: com.ggasoftware.indigo.knime.combchem.IndigoReactionGeneratorNodeFactory The corresponding plugin bundle could not be activated!

Hi, 

I have exactly the same problem.

Did you manage to fix it?

Thanks for any tips

Fernando

Hi all!

I cannot reproduce the issue playing with KNIME 2.11-2.12 and installing Indigo nodes using 2.11-2.12 and nightly Community Contributions. 

Fernando, could provide more information to help us to reproduce the problem: exact steps you're following starting with KNIME SDK installation; then KNIME and Update site versions; and also what kind of OS, OS type (32-64 bit) you use and KNIME SDK type.

David, I would greatly appriciate if you provide more info about your OS as well.

Thanks in advance,

Anton

Hi Anton, 

very sorry for such delayed answer...

Finally I solved the problem by downloading a zip files with the inigo nodes and doing the installation in that way. My OS  was Mac OSX El Capitan (64 bit).

Nevertheless, recently I moved to windows 10, I just updated my system to knime 3.1, I installed all the extensions I need from the recomended places and still have problems with indigo nodes.

Thanks a lot for the support

Fernando

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.