Intermittent test failure

Hi

I’m getting an intermittent test failure on the 4.2 build that doesn’t look to be caused by me?

Error Message
Unexpected ERROR logged: Writing of table to file encountered error: IOException: Workflow temp directory /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/org.lhasalimited.knime.update-4.2/workspace/tmp/knime_temp/knime_TableToHtmlStri65919 has been deleted.
Stacktrace
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Unexpected ERROR logged: Writing of table to file encountered error: IOException: Workflow temp directory /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/org.lhasalimited.knime.update-4.2/workspace/tmp/knime_temp/knime_TableToHtmlStri65919 has been deleted.
at org.knime.testing.core.ng.WorkflowLogMessagesTest.checkLogMessages(WorkflowLogMessagesTest.java:243)
at org.knime.testing.core.ng.WorkflowLogMessagesTest.run(WorkflowLogMessagesTest.java:138)
at org.knime.testing.core.ng.WorkflowTestSuite.run(WorkflowTestSuite.java:250)
at org.knime.testing.core.ng.WorkflowTestSuite.runTest(WorkflowTestSuite.java:368)
at org.knime.testing.core.ng.TestflowRunnerApplication.runAllTests(TestflowRunnerApplication.java:271)
at org.knime.testing.core.ng.TestflowRunnerApplication.access$1(TestflowRunnerApplication.java:243)
at org.knime.testing.core.ng.TestflowRunnerApplication$1.call(TestflowRunnerApplication.java:190)
at org.knime.testing.core.ng.TestflowRunnerApplication$1.call(TestflowRunnerApplication.java:1)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Example: https://community.knime.org/jenkins/view/4.2/job/org.lhasalimited.knime.update-4.2/11/testReport/junit/testflows.42.lhasa.tableToHtmlString2.tableToHtmlString_Simple_Streaming_Styles/assertions_off/log_messages/

Cheers

Sam

Hi @swebb,

looks like a temporary hiccup, the build is now green.

best,
Gabriel

Ish, it’s been in a few of the failing builds.I’ll let you know if it pops back up.