Become a part of our team.
Are you looking for an internship as part of your studies with valuable and meaningful tasks that have a big impact?
Then you are exactly right with us!
We are looking for an
Intern Data Analytics and Reporting (m/f/d)
Start date: June 1st or later
- You will work with our technical team, consisting of technical management, production and quality management as well as our IT officer, and develop a reporting environment for our production key figures with us
- You create reports in our ERP
- You build dashboards for our production machines (printing machines, punching machines, gluing machines) for real-time analysis in our ERP
- You prepare our production data for special use cases, analyze them with the latest tools (preferrably with KNIME) and techniques and present the results to decision-makers in a structured and concise manner
- You will further develop our KNIME workflows and make them maintainable
- You are a student (m/f/d) in the fields of print and media technology, business administration, business informatics, industrial engineering or a comparable course
- You are enthusiastic about data analysis with classic (MS Excel) and modern tools (such as KNIME or similar) and may have experience with SQL databases, database queries and BI tools
- You may have knowledge or initial experience in statistical modeling and machine learning (optional)
- You feel comfortable between tables, data, numbers and graphics and develop your potential here
- You are looking for an internship for at least one month (three months desirable)
- You have an analytical and structured way of working
- You have a weakness for production companies and machines
- Fast decisions thanks to short communication channels
- Plenty of space for your own ideas thanks to a lot freedom
- Fast realization and implementation of your project in everyday work, as you work together with the decision-makers
- An on-boarding with substance and structure that will enable you to get started with the project in a short time
- Working in a state-of-the-art office and production building
We look forward to receiving your application by email (email@example.com) or via Indeed!
Would like to have more information about us? Visit our website on www.wsqf.de or have a look at our social media profiles on Insta and Facebook.