Is it safe to run 2 instances of Parallel Chunk Start with GET Request and JSON Path simultaneously?

Hi all,
I asked about doing Parallel Chunk Start with GET Request in here and yes, that worked with this particular API so far.

I used Row Splitter to halve the incoming data set to do simultaneous parallel processing of Parallel Chunk Start.

Another bottleneck was Json Path since I’m parsing into more than 200 columns or more for a large set of GET URLs. I did the same 2 instances of Parallel Chunk Start with this time Json Path. This sure speeds up the process, but I’m not sure if this is a good practice or poses risks/potential error/etc, or maybe the set up is incorrect? Should I be doing this??

Thank you for your guidance. Have a nice weekend.

hhmm, it died after 4 hours of running with timeout errors. I had these often in the log. Does Try-Catch address this situation? And I have no idea how many it processed and basically lost the json data it collected in GET Requests. So I should put Try (Data Ports) between Parallel Chunk Start and GET Request and then Catch Errors (Data Ports) between GET Request and Parallel Chunk End? First time using Try Catch nodes.
Thank you for your help!!

2021-01-16 07:30:52,871 : ERROR : KNIME-Worker-463-GET Request 0:3437 : : Node : GET Request : 0:3437 : Execute failed: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException
at org.knime.rest.nodes.common.RestNodeModel$3.getCells(RestNodeModel.java:630)
at org.knime.core.data.container.RearrangeColumnsTable.calcNewCellsForRow(RearrangeColumnsTable.java:568)
at org.knime.core.data.container.RearrangeColumnsTable$ConcurrentNewColCalculator.compute(RearrangeColumnsTable.java:787)
at org.knime.core.data.container.RearrangeColumnsTable$ConcurrentNewColCalculator.compute(RearrangeColumnsTable.java:1)
at org.knime.core.util.MultiThreadWorker$ComputationTask$1.call(MultiThreadWorker.java:442)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at org.knime.core.util.ThreadUtils$RunnableWithContextImpl.runWithContext(ThreadUtils.java:334)
at org.knime.core.util.ThreadUtils$RunnableWithContext.run(ThreadUtils.java:210)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at org.knime.core.util.ThreadPool$MyFuture.run(ThreadPool.java:123)
at org.knime.core.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:246)
Caused by: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException
at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.timedGet(CompletableFuture.java:1784)
at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.get(CompletableFuture.java:1928)
at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientCallback.get(ClientCallback.java:152)
at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.JaxrsClientCallback$JaxrsResponseFuture.get(JaxrsClientCallback.java:143)
at org.knime.rest.nodes.common.RestNodeModel.invoke(RestNodeModel.java:483)
at org.knime.rest.nodes.common.RestNodeModel$3.getCells(RestNodeModel.java:625)
… 11 more

Check above topic “How to implement…”.