Java error code 2 Batch Mode

Hello,

When i try to run my workflow “CFC” in Batch mode, java exit with error code 2. This is the command line i use :

C:\knime\knime_4.0.1\knime.exe -consoleLog -noexit -nosplash -application org.knime.product.KNIME_BATCH_APPLICATION -workflowDir =“C:/Users/spc-01144/knime-workspace/CFC”

Following images show the message error i receive.

How i can solve this ?

Thanks,

Loris

I think there shouldn’t be an = after the --workflowDir
(sorry, this was nonsense)

– Philipp

Hi Philipp,

Thanks for your answer but in the command line i use there i an “=” after workflowDir

command line :

C:\knime\knime_4.0.1\knime.exe -consoleLog -noexit -nosplash -application org.knime.product.KNIME_BATCH_APPLICATION -workflowDir =“C:/Users/spc-01144/knime-workspace/CFC”

EDIT : I misread your previous post sorry. Even if i remove the “=” i have the same issue

Loris

Hi Loris,

apologies, please ignore the advice above. There must actually be a an =. However, if I check you initial post, there seems to be a whitespace before the =. Have you tried removing this?

1 Like

Philipp,

Yes it works now. i remove the whitespace and also modify the path by replacing slash with backslash. Now the workflow is running properly.

Thank a lot :slight_smile:

Loris

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.