JSON Path does not work

Hi All,

JSON Path node returns missing values but gives write answer if I replace this with new JSON Path node. Does anyone else faced this issue?

Regards,
Nithin

Hi
is your configuration really completely the same?
br

Hi @Daniel_Weikert ,

Yes exactly same configuration and input.

Regards,
Nithin

Hi Nithin,
Can you share a simple dummy workflow for us to test with? When executed, it should give us the missing value and then we can check the state of the JSON Path node then, replace it, and check again.
Kind regards,
Alexander

The occurrence is not consistent. I have experienced this 4 times in last 2 weeks in one of our workflows. Unfortunately I am not able to reproduce it in a an example workflow to share with you. Is there anything I can check when this happens next time?

Regards,
Nithin

Hi Nithin,
There are two things you can check:

Kind regards,
Alexander

• Is there anything in the log file?: No nothing was added to log
  • When you use the Extract Missing Value Cause node, does it show a message for that missing value?
    No, it is empty

Hi Nithin,
What log level do you use? Could you set it to debug and try again and post the portion relating to the execution of the JSON Path node here? Could you also share an example JSON input and JSON path query here so I can try to reproduce it?
Kind regards,
Alexander

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.