Keep getting ERROR Voronoi Segmentation 0:1110:254 Execute failed: org.knime.core.data.MissingCell cannot be cast to org.knime.knip.base.data.img.ImgPlusValue

Hi All, I had a workflow that was built on version 4.2.1 and was working well no issues. However, my computer crashed so had swapped out motherboard but drivers remained intact since then Knime was not able to work. I tried uninstalling installing and even restoring windows to deafult and then installing knime again and again with previous versions 4.2.1 and the latest but whenever I ran the same workflow that was working before this error message would always appear. Tried firewall settings and windows defender settings as well. Thinking that might be the issue but still stuck at the same point.

I had definitely made sure I set it up right. I normally install the all the extensions and but I do direct the image processing 1 path the fiji.app which is what I normally do. I tried using the default as well as that but same error would always appear. Not sure what I’m missing out here !
Can somebody help me figure out what’s wrong ? Thank you!

ERROR Voronoi Segmentation 0:1110:254 Execute failed: org.knime.core.data.MissingCell cannot be cast to org.knime.knip.base.data.img.ImgPlusValue

Hi @Day_24 ,

Please excuse the late reply, this error message indicates that the node is confronted with missing values. It should do it more elegantly but it sadly doesn’t.

Can you check the input table of that node, it should not contain missing values in the columns processed by that node.

best,
Gabriel

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.