KNIME 4.1: Keras error ( Selected Keras backend 'Keras(Tensorflow)' is not available anymore

keras

Hi,

I am trying to configure the Keras Network Learner and I am getting an error. Screenshot below.

I have set up the Python and Deep Learning libraries as instructed. When I use the Python Script, I can run the model using Keras. However, it is failing when using Keras network learner. I have also tried to launch Knime using “-clean” mode but without success.

Any suggestion?

Thanks
Jyotendra

0 Likes

One minor edit: title says Python 4.1 - It is actually KNIME 4.1

any help, friends

0 Likes

@Jyotendra changed it to KNIME 4.1 :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks @HansS :slight_smile:

Any pointers on the challenge that I am facing …

0 Likes

I was able to partially solve the issue when I installed Keras on my “Base” environment - Somehow, it was not able to pick up packages from the “Py36_Knime” environment …

0 Likes

Hi @Jyotendra -

Have you perhaps tried using the New Environment button to create a completely separate environment?

(I can see a warning message that the onnx package is not included in py36_knime, so I’m guessing that’s an environment you’ve been using previously.)

0 Likes

Hi ScottF,

I tried using new environment also - It is not working :frowning:

One of the reason that I figured out is that in the setting of Python Deep learning, it shows “No environment” when I open it…after few minutes only my conda environment gets loaded. is it possible that Keras doesn’t find any enviorment to work upon?

My error screenshot is

Though my all other python script runs fine.

any idea, why? or what troubleshoot I can run?

0 Likes

Hi @Jyotendra -

Just to make sure, when you click on the New environment… button on the Python Deep Learning configuration page, you are asked to provide a name for your new environment (by default, I think it’s “py3_knime_dl”) and choose whether you want a CPU or GPU basis.

Did you do this? It takes a few minutes to build the environment, but afterward you should be able to select it from the dropdown. In the screenshot above, you still have no environment selected, so the Keras Network Learner node won’t be able to find it.

Or perhaps you did build the new environment, but for some reason you can’t select anything from the dropdown at all? That would be quite strange.

If you have a little more detail, that would help. Thanks!

0 Likes