A new patch release of KNIME Analytics Platform 4.6.1 and KNIME Server 4.15.1 is now online and available for download.
Here’s a list of some of the new features introduced with the release:
- Allow to specify connection/read timeouts KNIME Mountpoint Connector when connecting to Server/Hub mountpoints
- Add AWS Session Token support to Amazon Authentication node
Also some important fixes:
- Fixes of some instabilities on Mac and Windows after the recent Java Update.
- Copy/Pasting any “Credentials” nodes doesn’t work.
- A number of fixes in the Python Node Extension API.
The KNIME Team.