KNIME Batch Mode Always Sends Node Usage Info

KNIME AP Version: 4.2.3

I have noticed that KNIME Batch mode execution always sends node usage stats, even when I export KNIME preference file and use during batch execution. What is the preference option/argument and setting I should use to deactivate the sending of node usage information?

(ref: Questions about usage tracking in KNIME AP)

1 Like

Hi, there must be a problem with how you call the process.

I just checked this and got the following:

2020-11-25 13:03:37,247 : INFO : main : : BatchExecutor : : : ============= Workflow executed sucessfully ===============
2020-11-25 13:03:37,258 : DEBUG : KNIME-Node-Usage-Writer : : NodeTimer$GlobalNodeStats : : : Successfully wrote node usage stats to file: …metadata\knime\nodeusage_3.0.json
2020-11-25 13:03:37,259 : DEBUG : KNIME-Node-Usage-Sender : : NodeTimer$GlobalNodeStats : : : Sending of usage stats disabled.

Here is my command line call with arguments:

"C:\Program Files\KNIME\knime.exe" --launcher.suppressErrors -nosplash -application org.knime.product.KNIME_BATCH_APPLICATION -reset -nosave -data "logs" -preferences=knime_pref_file.epf -workflowDir="C:\..<workflow dir>"

The .epf file is located in the same directory where I execute the above command.

Please let me know what I am doing wrong.

Thank you for your time and attention!

@Iris - Any chance you can provide some more context/update on this?

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.