KNIME Datasets

Hi,

where can I find the datasets which are part of KNIME examples?

for example, I want to access the german-credit-scoring.csv part of the linear regression example but the file reader keeps telling me that I cannot access a file from knime://knime…

Hello @dtrihinas,

welcome to KNIME Community!

knime://knime.workflow... is a workflow relative path. It allows you to execute workflow even when you change it’s location. Don’t know exactly which example workflow are you referencing but usually data is supposed to be in data folder inside workflow directory. Note that you have to save workflow locally to be able to access it’s files.

Additionally see here for more about absolute and relative paths in KNIME:

Br,
Ivan

thank you.

I’ve saved the workflow locally but seems the data was not part of the workflow. In any case, I found the dataset on kaggle.

D.

1 Like

Hello @dtrihinas,

glad to hear you have found it. Can you tell me which workflow is it?

Br,
Ivan

Hello @dtrihinas,

tnx! So that is example from E-learning course KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Scientists Basics and materials for it (including data) can be downloaded from KNIME Hub. See here:

There is a link to E-Learning repository. If you download entire folder it should work just fine :wink:

Br,
Ivan

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.