KNIME EXCEL READER TRANSFORMATION HOW UNSELECT ALL COLUMNS

Hi All,
I’m new in Knime, and I’m using the new Knime node for Excel “EXCEL READER”,
I need you help to Unselect ALL Columns in one Click, It work individualy to unselect one by one, but I want to Unselect ALL columns in one step, like " Unselect ALL " the is any option for that ?

Example:

to have this in one step

Thanks for your time

Hi @rodyilyas , and welcome to the Knime Community. I don’t think it’s possible, but it would be a nice feature to have.

I guess it’s more common to keep the majority of the columns, and therefore would manually remove the unwanted columns, as opposed to removing all columns and manually adding the columns to want.

Hopefully they can add that feature where you can unselect all / select all. It would still be nice to have.

3 Likes

The sheet area → read data only in columns xyz can maybe of help

2 Likes

Hello @rodyilyas,

and welcome to KNIME Community!

There is already a ticket for this improvement and will add +1 for you. (Internal reference: AP-16733) Upon news someone will update this topic.

Br,
Ivan

4 Likes

Thanks for all your answers
Waiting forward to hear some news for this update

Hello everybody
Hope you are doing well

After testing the new version of Knime 4.5, Still no Option to “Unselect All Columns” in Excel Reader,
There is any update for AP-16733 improvement?
where can we check updates for Tickets improvements plz?

Hello @rodyilyas,

no update yet on this ticket. Have added +1.
Ticketing system is not public but you can always check changelog to see whats released and nightly changelog to see what’s developing/coming.

Br,
Ivan

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.